Advanced Computer Science
The WCSwiki is now open!
Google Classroom code: qby0dfk
If you're looking for apcslib.jar, you can find it here.
You can get gpdraw.jar here. There is also documentation.
The lab notes, assignments, and side quests for each lesson are listed below,
along with any additional material.
- Lesson 12: Iteration Iteration Iteration
- Lesson 9: (for title, see Lesson 9)
- Lesson 9 Notes (and Labs)
- Video Lesson 9
- Lab 9.1: Fibonacci (75 xp)
- Lab 9.2: KochCurve (75 xp)
- Side Quests
- Worksheet A9.1 - Recursion Review (1 Token)
- Write an essay covering an example of a recursive process in nature. Your essay needs to define recursion and show how and why the chosen example is a recursive process. (1 Token)
- When is a recursive method not recursive? This isn't in specific cases, but rather a question of when the compiler treats the recursive method as an iterative method. In an essay, describe the case of when a recursive method doesn't compile as a recursive method and explain why this is the case. (2 Tokens)
- Lesson 8: (Complete) Control Structures
- Lesson 7: Simple I/O
- Lesson 6: APIs and Libraries
- Lesson 5: Stay Classy
- Lesson 4: Object Behavior (or Behaviour)
- Lesson 3: Math and Stuff
- Lesson 2 OOP, Not OOPS
- Lesson 1 A Very Very Very Fine House
- Lesson 22